Is this normal?

Jessica

So lately I’ve been stressed out by a lot of things going on in my life, causing me to have trouble sleeping, unhealthy eating habits, and constant headaches and tension.

Last night, I went to go see my “Friend with Benefits” (I’m just going to call him that for now) for the first time in about 2 weeks a couple of hours after crying like crazy in the day time, so I was extremely dehydrated, but I drank some water and tea before meeting up with him.

After a while of chilling and hanging out, we ended up having sex and while I was on top of him, every time his dick slipped out, I squirted. This happened about (what felt like) 15 times or so and it just kept getting wetter almost each time... He was completely drenched and so was his bed! 😰😭

I felt pretty dizzy afterwards and kinda have a hard time trying to use the restroom to pee after sex. I also couldn’t really stand after we finished and was extremely shakey and now feels pretty sensitive down there, but it felt great and we had tons of fun and kept laughing from how many times I squirted lol. I also do feel like I released a ton of tension from my body and cleared my mind up a bit and I was able to sleep last night.

However, this is my first time squirting so many times and I’m not sure if this is normal or not and if I should be worried!

I use birth control, but I used my last pill of the pack the other night, so I should be getting my period in a couple days or so.