I have to have surgery today.... UPDATE BELOW

Ashley • Ashley • Taken by Coby ♡ • Emily Marie 3-5-2021👶 Baby #2 due June 2023

I get 18 teeth pulled out today, I'm 22 years old and have to get dentures.

I'm sitting here at 8:53 am, starving because I cant eat.. Waiting for 10:30 am to come so I can leave for the surgery.

I'm going under IV sedation, pretty nervous for that because I 100% wont be asleep, but mostly. I'll post pictures of before and after if yall would like, and if anyone would like to ask questions.

I also want to make a note for the keyboard warriors...

NO, I DIDNT DO THIS TO MY TEETH. I did take care of them, but I have a bone deficiency and gum disease. My mom was also given medicine when pregnant with me, to help stop early labor that made me have bone issues...

UPDATE:

I'm still sore, and struggle smiling because the teeth are big right now due to swelling and so many stitches because I bled alot.

I cried a lot the last 2 days, today is 8/29, surgery was 8/27. I think its hitting me hard that I've had to go through this at 22. I dont want anyone looking at me different and my moms bf literally just stared at me this morning and ran into something because I guess he was focusing on my mouth. I broke down and cried, he hasnt spoke to me since. Which I'm fine with. 🤷‍♀️ more people dont look at or talk to me differently the better. Right now I can only eat pudding, mashed potatoes and liquid soup. I have the appetite of a grown man so not being able to eat a cheese burger or chili cheese dog( my fav) is killing me lol. Hopefully soon I can eat at least macaroni and I'll be happy again. If yall have any questions, ask away I will be more than happy to answer.

Picture below, I know I'm swollen and look like a chipmunk lmao