Moms of fussy babies!!!

Ma

My son had been super fussy and a terrible sleeper since he was born. He was waking every 45 minutes when he was 5 months old still, and even at 6-7 months the most we could get out of him was a 3 hour stretch. His naps were 20 min.

I used to say the majority of the time he was awake he would whine and just not be happy. He was pooping once a week.

We tried all the sleep training tricks and did everything people said. Blackout room, sound machine, strict bedtime routine. Tried putting him down earlier than usual, later, tried soothing, going on every 5 min, CIO - everything!

My pediatrician basically said all this was normal and since we had started him on solids and he was definitely getting enough there wasn’t much we could do. He said there was nothing “wrong” with him.

So I decided to try him on probiotics from a friend’s recommendation. The ones I got are pricy, but you need such a small amount one bottle will probably last me like a year. It’s called gut pro infant.

After taking this for two days he was sleeping 6-7 hours at a time or more. Every nap as been an hour or longer. I leave him in his crib and he cries for like 5 min and goes to sleep. He’s waking like once at night to breastfeed.

Guys, I am amazed. When he’s awake he’s happy. It’s been two weeks and he’s a totally different baby. He’s also pooping consistently every other day now. I wish I would have started this months ago.

I’m not sponsoring that brand, but that’s the one I’ve had luck with. But if you are having the same problems definitely look into some form of higher end probiotic! Definitely worth it for us!