Ran bump into something..

Kaitlyn

(I’m 31+4). This morning while getting ready for work I was changing shirts in my bedroom. With my shirt off i walked towards my bathroom and accidentally ran into the corner edge of my bed post as I walked by. It was pretty hard and definitely hurt in the moment. I panicked a little but tried to remember that a lot of people mention that baby is cushioned in there pretty good for the most part and went about my morning.

Throughout the day I haven’t really noticed movement from her, but I have an anterior placenta so a lot of nudges get cushioned. Also as a teacher I move around so much that a lot of movements go unnoticed (felt a couple of foot nudges as I typed this). I have just looked in the bathroom mirror and noticed a bit of a bruise or at least line where I ran into the bedpost. Should I call my on-call nurse? Or assume that everything is fine since I’m still feeling a bit of movement and no bleeding or other issues? Seeing the line there after 7 hours after it happened worries me a bit but I also don’t want to overreact.

(Ignore my gross looking stomach, I’ve grown extra hair this pregnancy on it and haven’t shaved in a few days lol)