Unsure

I’m irregular period wise. Last month August 20 My period only lasted one day. The day after my husband and I dtd. Flash forward to September 10. I fell asleep at 5am because I couldn’t sleep. I didn’t wake up until 5pm the same day. (Day off from work) I woke up to cramping, diarrhea and severe nausea. I thought I had food poisoning for a moment and after 1 hour all the symptoms away. I was left super hungry and of course I attribute it to sleeping for so long. My DH and I went grocery shopping and I bought 2 pregnancy tests. Just in case. I took one at 8:30pm. It came out negative. So I decided to take one in the morning because it’s better to use FMU and because of the fact that I had already ingested food and water better the first test. I fell asleep at 9pm and woke up around 2:30am. Decided to take the 2nd test. It came out faintly positive. So I’m confused at this point and definitely need to see my doctor. There are pictures attached and any advice or relatable comments are welcome.