Adult life is lonely.

As I'm inching closer to 30 I've come to realize being an adult is kind of lonely. I moved away from my hometown about 3 years ago, there really wasn't any opportunity for me to advance in life, my sister had moved to Tennessee (she's literally the only family I have, my parents have nothing to do with us) and I followed behind. I have a wonderful boyfriend, and of course I'm very close to my sister but sometimes I miss having friends. Not to say I don't have friends, my two bestfriends live 4 hours from here, and we keep in contact but we see each other once or twice a year. I keep in contact with old coworkers who I was once close to but between life and being bailed on regularly I've given up on reaching out to try and spend time with them. I think I mainly miss having a close friend that lives close to me. I miss having a girlfriend to go shopping with, or to go grab lunch with on a random day. My boyfriend tries so hard to make up for it, he does all the girl stuff with me and never complains, I just wonder if anyone else feels like this...