I. Just. Dont. Get. It!

sara

So i have a best friend since middle school. Almost 2 years ago i get the text saying im with tyler. I knew what tyler it was. It was my ex. So i asked her which tyler? She goes i dont know his last name. I knew she was lying. She knew i dated him and i have 2 children by him. So i forewarn her why i broke it off. First off when i was pregnant with my daughter. He abused me domesticaly. Got away from that. Well anywho she knows that hes been violent not a good background. Then. Then this happens. I get the call while crying saying what should i do. I said call the cops. She did this happenes about a year and a half in. Then i get a picture and it shows shes pregnant. The child is now 19 months. The father was living"visiting" her. Well we were on the phone we talk she goes i wouldnt dbout im not pregnant. I said when was your last period? She goes 17th of july. Why i said hey its the 22nd of august. Then she really showed me shes pregnant again. Then i get the call saying how them two are getying married. Shes said please dont be mad!! And i said okay well the day you get married is the day you block me and quit calling me. He wont let her talk to me hes already threatened her by saying you keep talking to the bitch ill show you how i abused her. Let me tell you i had black and blue eye my lip busted the ring he got me shoved down my throat. Then i said to her um did you make agreement with him that we can talk to eachother still? She says no. So im a seceret. Im not a best friend. Then she keeps telling me things that they are doing. Like why tell me? She calls me all the time for parent advise and support and etc..its now going on 4 whole days shell only text me. She wont call when he is around. Did anyone have something similar and what did you do about it?