My eyebrows

Dela 🩷💙👼💙💙👼

I want to rant a little since no one understands me. Yes my eyebrows are drawn on, I have no hair there, I take off the hairs. My eyebrows are not a trend, they never were. Just because it became a trend doesn't me mine are. I've drawn my eyebrows for about 20yrs+ and I am not ashamed of it. I've always wanted my eyebrows like this since I was young! I dont regret it not one bit but I just hate that everyone wants to bring up my eyebrows in a conversation. Like one time in Florida we took a picture with my in-laws and both brother-in-law. I said it out loud that "i looked good" and one of his brothers said it was because of my glasses 🤔 I said even without them I'd still look good. He proceeded to say well take off them eyebrows and we'll see. 🤦‍♀️ like leave them alone,this is me, like it or not 💁‍♀️. My SO's cousins stay talking crap about it and my SO doesn't say nothing with is more bothering. Like they say go for a swim to see if they're still there 🤦‍♀️ just to clarify they do not wash away when swimming ... it's so annoying

I draw them on daily, not tattooed, not micro bladed ... just eyeliner to skin daily!

I know some people don't/won't understand and probably will criticize me for this as well but it's ok

I love them, I look good, I am confident in my body and my appearance. I love myself 😍