Weight loss after tough pregnancy

Rachael

Does anyone have before and after pictures where you kind of looked similar to my before? I had a tough pregnancy, had pre eclampsia that my doctor continued to ignore until it got pretty bad, I was induced at 37 weeks, I gained 70 pounds during my pregnancy. I started out at 165 and ended at 235. I am currently between 200-205, I’ve had pretty bad postpartum depression. I’ve been on a low carb diet and I have a personal trainer twice a week. I’m having a hard time with myself and the way my body looks. I know I just made a human but I am the heaviest I’ve ever been and I’m just not happy. My goal is to get down to 145-150 hopefully in the next 6 months. I was wondering if you ladies could share your photos to help my motivation. I also got a ton of stretch marks that I’m having trouble with. I had my gallbladder removed last month. Had my baby in July. If anyone has weight loss photos or stretch mark before and after. I heard bio oil is good to put on them? Also will my belly button go back to normal? And Is there anything besides water to help tighten loose skin.m? Sorry for all the questions, just having a hard time. Here is a current picture