Panic attacks (please read I need help)

So when I was with my ex some things happened that lead to rape and I had thought that when I moved the panic attacks would stop and for the most part they did ( I think it was because I wasn’t sexually active) but I only freak out after someone touches me. Well I now have a bf who is so kind and nice. But one night after we had sex and he left( we are both still in high school and so he has to leave after so long) right when I closed the door I started crying really hard and I honestly thought I was going to harm myself so I called him and ask if he could come back over and he did. He came in and hugged me asking me what was wrong. At first I couldn’t even tell him what was wrong because I didn’t want him to think I was disgusting... but after a while I told him... after I did I went into panic mode and he sat there and held him while trying to calm me down I didn’t notice until a little later that he was crying too. He didn’t leave and doesn’t think I’m disgusting but I feel so bad cause he shouldn’t have to deal with this and now he is really careful with me.... does anybody know how I can stop freaking out or at least how to deal with any of this ?