So FURIOUS!

Mi

Today I was suppose to go get my first ultrasound done at 9 weeks and 1 day based off of LMP. I have a one year old already so you can imagine the morning I had to get myself and him ready, fed, changed, and out the door. Literally 15 mins before the appointment they are going to call me and tell me that the appointment had to be cancelled due to their systems being shut down. 15 MINUTES BEFORE!!! I’ve waited a month and a half for this first appointment with it already being rescheduled once and the lady on the phone proceeded to tell me I have to wait until December 4th in order to be seen. What in the world?! But she had to look in system in order to even check the schedule so how the fuck does that make any sense? And you would think that the system being down wouldn’t affect my appointment anyways since it was already scheduled unless I’m not understanding correctly.. and if they had to cancel my appointment without notice you would think that they would put me in the following business day.. especially since they charge me up if I cancel without 24hr notice. And check this out, the scheduling lady that I talked to after said that they didn’t even know the systems at that locations were even shut down. I’m so upset I have so many questions and concerns, I don’t want to have to wait a whole 3 weeks or whatever just to get them answered. I just needed to vent.. please tell me I’m not overreacting. (Also just ended up changing offices)