“Family”

Sierra

Delete if not welcome but I had to post this on my Facebook

page because she blocked my whole family on Snapchat. Am I a bad mom because I am 19 and still live at home with my mom?

So this is the kind of people we call “family”? If you were truly my family you would love and support me, not bring me down for being a young mom who still lives at home. I would really love to know how old you were when you had your son! You wouldn’t know what kind of a mother I am because you haven’t been in my life since Uncle D’s funeral! I love my son with all my heart! He is and always will be the only man that will love me forever and always! I may live with my mom but I am supporting myself and my son just fine on my own. I am living with my mom because I actually care about my mom! I’m living with her because I want to. I’m am perfectly capable of living on my own but I don’t want to. I love my momma with all my heart and she is an amazing nana to my son and her 3 other grandchildren. My son has a roof over his head, clothes on his body, and he is fed. So tell me, how am I a bad mother?!