Hopeless 2 YEARS!!

We have 5 new babies in the family and when ever I carry any of them. EVERYONE is like oh you must have baby fever look at you. STFU with that this is not baby fever this has been a struggle. I just want people to stop just stop asking dumb questions. They have no idea what I’m going through.

I feel so hopeless at this point...November marks 2 years TTC baby #2. I struggled so much with my first he’s my little miracle 😇 and I’m thankful for him. Everyone in the family and friends ask when will you guys have a baby the little one needs a sibling. I hate that question every time it’s asked, my son is 5 now. I just wish people stop asking they don’t know that every single month that has gone by has been so difficult... My husband and I have been together for 10 years, we’ve been tested left and right and everything comes back normal. It’s not normal... to do everything you possibly can every single month to TTC and end up with AF or BFNs. Am I such a bad mother god doesn’t want to give me another child!!! What have I done to deserve this!!