So over today!! 🥴☹️

Had my last OB appointment today. I was suppose to be induced tomorrow at midnight. My OB had to change my induction to Sunday night due to no rooms. I was a little bummed out and my husband sounded so annoyed when I called him. He took off for yesterday and Friday and now he’s worried his job is going to give him a hard time for taking Tuesday off and possibly Wednesday. He already has Monday off I’m hoping his boss understands. Then I told my mom and sister and of course my sister was being annoying talking about they can’t take the baby out today?? Like wtf it doesn’t work like that and I’m not getting a csection 🙄. Then she goes on talking trash about my OB, like wtf it’s not her fault that the hospital has no rooms and under staff. My OB sounded annoyed and feeling bad for changing my induction date. My sister pissed me off even more, my mom and sister fly in Monday and my sister started getting bitchy about if my husband is still able to pick her up from the airport like wtf you can take Uber or Lyft if he can’t, she’s such a frugal ass bitch. My mom was more understanding and not worried. She said if she has to take lyft she’ll do it and go straight to the hospital. I’m honestly not ready for my sister to fly out here she’s been annoying my whole pregnancy. I’m so close of telling my sister to get a fucking life. She’s 23 almost 24. She’s never been in a relationship. She still lives at home with my mom and she barley helps my mom with bills. When she’s not working she locks herself in her room playing video games. I’m so sick of her shady or negative inputs. I’m starting to realize my sister is bitter and angry at the world. Sorry for the long rant but I’m so done with today!