MIL can’t keep her freaking mouth shut

Chloe

She can’t keep anything to herself at all. When I told her I was pregnant we told her specifically not to tell anyone!! (Because I was still really early in my pregnancy and had a miscarriage before so we wanted to wait a little longer to make sure this pregnancy would stick) well next thing you know she said “nikky is soo excited, dont worry I just told her im gonna be a grandma not that it was y’all” but yet we’re the only one of her kids that are of ability to reproduce atm. And then when I told her we were going to the doctor and if everything was good we would make a little post saying we were pregnant. Well she texted my husband asking if everything was going ok and when he said yes she went and posted something before i even had a chance to. For our gender reveal she posted first out of literally everyone because “she was just so excited she couldn’t hold it in”. And we finally picked out a name and my husband told her and now I’m sure she’s going to say something before we decide to make his name public. I talked to my husband and told him what I want in terms of who says what about when our baby is coming and I told him that she can NOT post something related to: going to the hospital because im in labor, no “update” statuses telling everyone on Facebook how my vagina is opening up, no time to start pushing, and lastly no post before us even mentioning that our baby was born. And if he ends up in the NICU I don’t want any pictures being posted until he is out. I am not a person that likes every little update about myself broadcasted all over social media. And my husband defended her saying she’s just excited you cantstop her cause shes just gonna do what she wants. And he got defensive about her being in the room when im pushing the baby out because I said I only wanted him and my mom in there and he said well that’s something she’s gonna want to be apart of too.