Im lost!

My BFs kid is rude, so negative, smart mouth, always comparing his mothers rich family to ours. Calls and literally demands money. He says he doesn’t care or understand why he needs to respect people. He says my house sucks. He told me me and my kids are fat because we don’t want to eat fast food anymore. “Why would you stop eating Mc Donald’s? You’re all fat already..”

He purposely fucks with my daughter. He shoots her baby dolls, chokes them, tied stuff around their necks and when she cries, he tells her babies are fake and she’s stupid for crying about a fake doll.

I asked him to keep the toilet seats down after he uses them, he asked why. I explained. He said he doesn’t need to respect anybody and I can fix the toilet seat myself.

He left the lights on in the room. My BF told him to turn them off when he leaves the room. He asked why. BF explained. He literally talked shit about it and kept having remarks about it. BF got mad and said “the bills aren’t going to magically pay themselves and I’m not paying for energy that Casper is using..” his son said, “you should just get up and magically turn them off yourself..”

He’s here visiting for holiday. He brought his game counsel. It’s plugged into the living room TV. We told all of the kids to choose videos we all can watch as a family. He said we’re using his game counsel and are going to watch whatever he wants. Mind you, I have my game counsel plugged in also.

I asked the kids to all look through the Target ad for Xmas toys. I told them choose 5 gifts that are under 40$. They won’t get them all, but I’ll try my best and see what the store has. Maybe Santa will bring one also.

“My grandma is buying me a new iPhone 11, why can’t my dad buy me a galaxy too? He owes me 60$ for child support. His dad sends money weekly but since he’s here, he didn’t send the money for this week. Little boy, you’re 9!! Calm down on who owes who money and child support!

This is all since he got here last night. Day 1 of 7..and already, he’s so rude and disrespectful. I cant even write everything he’s done and said.

Im fed up. He’s supposed to be moving here permanently.

What can I do?? I’m due to have my BFs baby any day. I cant stand his child. It’s not fair to him, my kids, me, or my boyfriend. I’ve been trying to teach this kid manors and respect for 2 years!!

His mom lives 10 hours away from us. She is just a really negative self involved person. She married for money. She doesn’t believe in discipline. She doesn’t allow her husband to “make” him do his homework. If he doesn’t want to, he doesn’t need to.

BF and I see the problem at home with his mom and are fighting for full custody but she doesn’t want to lose the child support.

I’m really worried I don’t have it cut out in me to reshape this boy enough. I have 4 of my own kids that I’ve never dealt with this before. When he’s here, my kids fight and argue hard. They never fight like this 😞 it’s ruining my relationship with my BF. I know this is horrible of me. I cant stand this little boy. I’m having a really hard time wanting him to be around. It’s not fair that I feel differently about him. I feel so sick to my stomach. It’s been 2 years and it’s only getting worst. I’m starting to wonder if I should even continue my relationship with my BF because I can’t stand his son. I wouldn’t want to be with someone who doesn’t bond with my kids..

Also, my BF works 7 days a week. I’d be doing ALL of the parenting for his son. Literally everything except for money would fall into my hands.

And BF and his X have no co parenting. He tries but she shut him down as everything is about money, boy being independent, etc..they’re been separated since he was 3. I don’t think he has memories of them being together.