Family Stories *Entertainment*

Alright alright alright ladies! Who needs some conspiracy theories/weird family stories.

My Mom, Grandma , Husband and I were having Dinner at the house . My grandma talks about living in East Texas and the weird things that happen at night (paranormal) .

She proceeded to tell me about JFK (I’m thinking oh no... don’t get my husband started ). She tells us where she was when she heard on the radio that JFK has been assassinated in Dallas because she worked at a diner in a town close by. She told us that her sister in law who is my great aunt (I believe ? Is that right?) dated Jack Ruby and had one of his hats in storage (She passed years ago) . Man when I first heard that I was like I WANNA SEE IT! To be honest it may or may not be true. There’s another story related to JFK but I don’t think I can publish it.

My husband nearly spat out his food when he heard this. He is such a crime junkie to the core and the look on his eyes ... it was like a kid in a candy shop . Anyways we get home and we start watching JFK documentaries and I started to think about my Great aunt and the other story I was told about JFK.

It’s currently 12:05 and I should be up at 6 for my 8 am ...I NEED ANSWERS!!!!