So, I have these reoccurring boils/cysts...

‼️‼️‼️‼️trigger warning‼️‼️‼️‼️

Bodily fluids are mentioned, just a fair warning.

⬇️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

⬇️

So, probably two year ago I had this large painful bump in between my upper thigh and where the hair starts growing down there. I though nothing of it, but it kept growing. I eventually went to the doctor and they said it it got much worse I’d need it to be drained by needle. Now, I know I shouldn’t have done this, but because I HATE HATE HATE HATE needles, I was absolutely not going to have anyone down there with something sharp. Also I HATE having anyone looking down there. (I’m 16, so understandable I think?) it got really bad and large so I kinda forced it to drain myself. It hurst so much but that pain will always be better than anyone else down there. So, It’s been a while since I’ve had a large bad one (I get tiny ingrown hair things they I am able to just drain like a zit) and I recently noticed one forming again. I was able to drain a little bit of it myself (only blood) but there is still the puss part that refuses to drain. It hurst and I hate doctors more then anything. (I was molested as a child ((7y?)) so I don’t allow anyone down there, ever.) It doesn’t look as big as the one I had last time but it’s also probably half what it was pre-partial-drainage.

This is what it looks like now.

Unmarked photo: 👇

If you have any advice, please comment them below. Also please refrain from making fun of me.

Thanks,

M