New Years plans

What are y’all doing for New Years? This will be my baby girls first New Years. We were invited to a party at my brother in laws house and we usually go every year, it is a house party but it’s safe to bring my child as it’s all somewhat mature adults. So every year I’ve brought my son whom is now 8 and he always has a really good time dancing to the music and playing beer pong (without alcohol of course) This year we will be bringing our newest addition as well. She is 5 months old. My husband has been trying to get his parents to watch the kids but honestly I want to be there for my daughters first New Years, it’s a special time. I’ve also been following a mom on instagram, 2 days after Christmas her baby who is not much younger than my little one stopped breathing in his sleep. I can’t get that poor mom and baby out of my head and I just want to keep my little girl close. I don’t want her sleeping somewhere where I can’t be there to check on her every 15 mins, what if something happens when I’m not there. I’m not sure how to tell my husband that I honestly would rather the kids come with us, I know he just wants to be able to have a good night and have a few drinks but with the kids there we won’t drink anything. Anyone else spending New Years with their littles? What are you doing for New Years?