Family visiting at the hospital RANT

Jade

So I’m having my c-section January 15th and the hospital is about an hour and a half away so we’re staying the night before and my parents have a room as well and even for the next night. My issue is Im a FTM and I’ve never had a csection before I have no idea what the protocol is for when people can even come visit if they can even come the same day but my parents aren’t my concern it’s my in-laws. Basically they just invited themselves to be there like at the same time as my surgery and my husband is basically saying sure no problem right in front of me! No one has once asked me how I felt or when I think they should come. I think it’s rude! I’m the one having major surgery and maybe I’d like to bond with my little girl and my husband before my husbands entire family invites themselves. I get that having my family there is not fair but it’s just my mom and dad as that’s all I have my husband had five sisters and two little nephews that are always sick and I’m just not ok with everyone bombarding me all at once and I know it sounds like I’m coming off like a bitch to them but I just don’t care! Anyone else in the same boat as me?