Am I overreacting?

I just feel hurt because I feel like he should be hyping me up instead pointing out my flaws... we’ve been together for 3 years btw.

Edit* I should probably also add that I have been struggling with postpartum depression and have felt insecure of the way I look and he hasn’t made the process easy. I guess I just had it with this comment.

Update*

I told him to stop talking to me so I could calm down. I messaged him later and explained why it hurt me which he already knew that was one of my insecurities. That’s why it hurt that he would say something when he already knew I was insecure about it. Anyways, I tried to explain to him that it hurt me because I liked that pic and it’s the only pic I actually felt confident in since having our baby, so it hurt that he would say something negative about it. He ended up laughing at me and telling me I’m an insecure ass and that he doesn’t think he can be with someone insecure like me. He didn’t see anything wrong with what he said. So he left me... I just feel so heartbroken that he would leave me over something like this. Especially since we have a child and we live together.