What do you think ?

vi

I have anxiety over a lot of things because I’ve never been put in these situations before and I need help with what to do.

I don’t want to use the word “popular” but i’m known around town because of a previous bf I had and cause I have a lot of guy friends who know everyone too.

I’m not sure exactly how i’m known or why still, but for some reason people talk about me.. where i am, who i’m with and it’s mostly all the guys! Tbh it’s only guys .. i’m NOT trying to sound cocky , cause people knowing what i’m doing or talking about me is what is giving me anxiety

Anyway I went to a club with my girls last night. And I was looking good and drinking and dancing

I knew a lot of guys there who happened to be the #1 person to talk about me. I’m scared and don’t feel comfortable going to see my friends or anybody cause if they might make a comment on something I would have done or the way I would have dressed or something like that. I didn’t dance on anyone or kiss or whatever. My skirt was only a little short but it was covered.

What would you do?

Vote below to see results!