Drunk husband freakout! UPDATE!!

My husband was drinking yesterday grand a whole bottle of butterscotch snapped and a few beers and we ended up getting into an argument after he told out 12yr old daughter ti “Fuck off” after asking about going to the school dance after she told us all week she wasn’t going, so I told him that was the most shitty thing you as a father could have said to your child and he started flipping out screaming throwing thing telling me how of a shorty wife I was and how he hated his life and how he couldn’t wait to die to not be with me anymore!! So I told my daughter to go pack a bag we were leaving but before I could get anything he decided to get his keys and shoes on and left DRIVING DRUNK he said he wasn’t but I j ow he was cuz every time he drinks like this and we get into a little argument he freaks out in my face yelling at me telling me how shitty I am and all that. I don’t know what to do I’m a SAHM and he makes all the money and he makes sure u know that cuz that’s all he says to me every time too that I make no many can’t get a job or anything cuz I’m to fat and ugly with fucked up broken teeth (some are by him hitting me and our insurance only pays 1/5 of what I need done and that) so no one will hire me! I want out but have no one or no where to go nothings in my name so I know if I leave in “his” car he will try to do something to me and there is no place for people like me in my area or even close.

Well of course the next day he tired to act like nothing happen or anything. I made him sleep on the couch (pull out bed) and last night I slept on the pull out until he got up at 3:30am for work and moved to the bed but he is so fucked dumb he tried to get me to have sex with him before he had to leave, like I would want to with how everything has been then all he did was complain saying it’s been 28 day I said so what you have gone longer before (after me having kids) and I told him next time your in the shower to jerk off and he looked at me like I was being so unfair with not wanting to have sex at all.