Tragic

scarlet

My boyfriend and I are having issues. I don’t think he is in love with anymore. I don’t want to waste my time making a man love me again, I just can’t. I’ve been with him for over 3 years and I can feel the love fading every day. He doesn’t look at me the same, he doesn’t want to be around me the same. It’s like he thinks I’m boring now and he is tired of me and wants someone new.

I don’t have the guts to break up with him because I am still in love with him. I’ve been depressed lately and he treats it as just me being me again. I want him to be happy but the thought of him being with someone else hurts a lot.

I know I’ll be fine...eventually... but I want to know how long it’s going to take for me to be okay again being single.

I know he doesn’t want to be with me anymore he can’t even summon up the energy to try. He constantly talks shit about me to his brother, his mom, his dad and to his friends. I don’t have it in me to be the bad bitch and look the other way, it hurts too much to even walk in my shoes.

I try to talk to him about how it makes me feel but he is bipolar about it. One day he will admit to talking shit about me and one day he will deny that he talks shit about me. Every argument, every disagreement everything that happens between him even the good memories to me were actually bad to him. I don’t know what to do. I know I’m a good person and I can find anyone who actually loves me but I’m afraid.

I don’t think it’s fair that I come home to someone who makes me feel like literal shit inside. I know I deserve someone better so why can’t I let him go and let myself find someone who does deserve me?