2 year old deciding hes ready to potty train

K.A.S • 👦🏼🧒🏼👶🏻 Boy mom x3 💙💙💙 Baby girl due May 2024

I'm in such disbelief. I have a 4.5 year old who didnt potty train until he was 3. Super normal and pretty much what I expected for my second son. My second just turned 2 in January. He had started showing a little interest as far as wondering what we were doing in the bathroom, watching his brother use the bathroom, etc. So I bought him a potty just so he'd get used to seeing it and know what it was. Well we just moved 11 days ago, and just had our third son 6 days ago. With all these transitions I definitely did not expect my son to be interested in the potty any time soon, but still went ahead and put his little potty in the downstairs bathroom. Well he just pointed to his diaper and then pointed to the bathroom asking to go "pee pee" (which is actually what he calls the potty lol). So I let him into the bathroom and took his diaper off figuring if he was asking there was no harm in letting him try. And he pooped and peed on the potty!! I am so proud and in such shock. I was not expecting to potty train this early and especially this soon after having a baby, but it looks like I'm going to start. I plan on just starting casually, buying pull ups so he gets used to the motion of taking them on and off, and letting him use the potty as he shows interest. But itll be really nice if this does lead to him fully potty training and we don't have to have two kids in diapers for long lol. Anyone else child show interest in the potty long before they thought it would happen?