Breastfeeding with teeth 😩 *Nipple warning*

I desperately need some help and any advice is appreciated! 😖😭

My baby turned 7 months on Saturday and is working on tooth number 8. He got his first 7 teeth within two weeks of each other when he was 6 months.

His teeth are so big and pointy on the top that they dig into my skin while I breastfeed. He doesn't bite, they have just rubbed the skin raw to the point where it bleeds. Everytime I feed its like digging a knife into an open wound. It's excruciating and I can't take it any longer.

I've tried feeding him in different positions which helped initially, but now he's just made the same cuts on other spots around my nipple.

He's been breastfed since birth. Tried giving him a bottle of pumped milk a couple of months ago and he wasn't having it. I really don't want to have to switch to formula. He's not old enough to understand why its hurting me. I can't really tell him 'no' and relatch because he's not biting or doing anything wrong, and relatching just has the same result.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Lanolin isn't helping. I know people use nipple shields in the beginning, would one help me now? I wouldn't even know how much milk to give him if a tried pumping and giving him a bottle, if he would even take it.

I'm so heartbroken I don't know what to do 😭💔

Right breast:

Left breast: