Idk what to do

I know I’m going to get hate for this. I know this is wrong.

I’m 19 and he’s 55. Hes my boss. Last year when I first started working there, he was really the only one that stood up for me. He was friends with my cousin. I trusted him a lot. I looked up to him. He was more of a parental figure than anything. Up until a couple months ago.

One night after a particularly hard day he messaged me to check on me. He knows a lot about me. He knows my past struggles with mental health. I really appreciated him checking on me. He made a comment that was a little strange but I didn’t think much of. He said “you’re a beautiful girl. Don’t let this get you down” I thought it was weird but just told myself I was overreacting. Then he told me I was sexy.

Since then he has told me that A LOT. He really makes me uncomfortable and it hurts me when he tells me that. I can’t help but feel like I led him on. I was just so stupid and oblivious to the fact that I was being that person. One night I told him it was a little uncomfortable and he told me he was sorry.

He’s in a long term relationship. I feel horrible for knowing but I’m scared to tell her. I don’t want my family to think I’m that person. He hasn’t actually touched me or anything. Am I overreacting over this? Should I just ignore it?

He’s helped me through a lot of tough times and im really thankful for him despite this. I don’t want him that way. It’s not right. I just want things to go back to normal.