Confused/ maybe Oblivious

Elise

So theirs this guy I like. But idk if he likes me back. He confused me. I mean idk if he liked me back or not. Like 2 days ago I was feeling sad and I texted him and he was like “your my best FRIEND I don’t want you sad” but when I go to his house the next day he surprises me with cats, buys me lunch, we kiss a little. And he let me touch his penis. But like. I’m just a friend. And as a joke when we where in school (before rona) we would hold has to classes that we had together. But as a joke if anyone would ask if we where dating I would say “no he cheated on me” and he would say the same but with “she cheated on me” I stared it but he joined after. I only say that because I was making sure he didn’t like anyone else. But again when I was over at his house the other day I said it again “why you cheat on me” and he was like “I’m cheating on you with you” and other things like “I only want you” but then he goes around after a while and says “your the first FRIEND I’ve seen since rona” BITCH WE KISSES LIKE 3 MINUTES AGO ARE WE FRIENDS OR NOT