Sex when pregnant

It’s just not the same. Let’s start with the fact I can’t stop thinking about my baby and not to hurt her. Even though I know having sex when pregnant can not harm the baby. I’m currently 21 weeks with my secound daughter my first is 1 years old. Trying to get comfortable and finding positions that work is next to impossible and I’m only half way. After my first baby sex wasn’t the same really was soooo painful. Towards the end it gets a bit better but just isn’t the same as befor baby. It really gets me down sometimes and bother me. I wouldn’t change having my daughter for the world and can’t wait for my secound daughter to be born. But it definitely plays on you when you can’t have some good hot sex with your husband. My husband is so good he completely understands and doesn’t bother me for sex really because he knows how uncomfortable it is for me, but still plays with your head when you just want to please your man? Anyone else? I know this will all past after kids and once I give things time....