Gray spot between teeth

Jennifer • 💗👶🏻October 9, 2019💗 || 💙👶🏻July 27, 2021💙

Our girl is 8 months old and about a week ago we noticed a gray spot between her two bottom teeth. We have been diligent about brushing her teeth, even though it’s a struggle every time. It doesn’t look like something is stuck, it looks like they are stained. She has had her bottom teeth for 4 months now. Has anyone’s baby had this before? She doesn’t go back to the pediatrician until July 9th so I don’t know if it’s something I should bring her in for.

This is the best picture I could get:

UPDATE: Thanks to Covid, the next available appointment at the dentist isn’t for another month. So I took her to the pediatrician since she could see us right away. She said it’s definitely not bottle rot (phew). It appears to be staining from antibiotics that my baby girl was on when she was first born (she had a lung infection and stayed in the hospital for a week). They did tell me at the time that there might be side effects later but I don’t remember anything about teeth (that whole week is a complete blur though). We will be keeping an eye on it and will see the dentist next month. Thanks for all your help ladies! 💗