He dropped me like I’m nothing

My bf of 6 years dropped me for the girl he told me not to worry about.. he lied to me about having her on his socials. He said he likes her and doesn’t feel the same about me anymore. A couple days ago we had a great time together, we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other and it became very intimate. He even told me that he is now a changed man and wants to get serious with me (marriage)

I’m very sceptical because the girl he chose over me is relatives with a guy that my “now ex” has bad problems with. I told him to stay away from her because she associates with him and that she may make things worse.

He started to call me names and defend her when I told him that she will not appreciate him the way I did. He said I deserve this because I don’t listen to him and I talk back. It’s so frustrating because I have lost interest in my own self. I feel worthless and feel like no one is ever going to want to be with me. I’m 23 soon and I have wasted the best years of my life with him. I don’t know how to get over him. I have blocked him on everything but its only made me feel worse 😞😞

Any advice would be great.