do you think this is being TOO needy and TOO clingy?

Me

this is how my best friend acts around boys and i think it’s needy and a turn off but she thinks she’s being cute.

1. facetiming him 100 times until he picks up (it was 14)

2. she wants to facetime and he said later he’s playing x box with his friends and she says “SO????” and keeps calling and texting.

3. doesn’t respond to a snapchat in an hour and checks his snap score and questions why its gone up but he hasn’t snapped her.

4. he complements her by calling her pretty and stuff and she goes “no i look homeless” and argues she looks bad instead of saying thank you or something

5. he is watching a show and she wants to facetime and he says after the show and she just calls until he picks up anyways because she doesn’t care. (he will say i’m watching a show and she’ll say “SO??? you can still facetime me”

6. keeps telling them to give her one of their sweatshirts with his name on it

there’s more but that’s basically what i find the worst of the worst. she is 17 and can’t keep a guy more than a week and questions why though i think it’s obvious. however im like the complete opposite of her so idk if it’s just because we are different that i feel this is too much🤷‍♀️

Vote below to see results!