Intense cramping from sex?

MsD💋

I’ve had this problem maybe twice with my boyfriend. One time like 6 months ago and I just had it again a few days ago. I get intense terrible pain on my pelvic area after sex it feels like I’m gonna die. We don’t do anything differently, it feels good as it always does.

Almost every time we have sex he hits my cervix and it’s a little bit uncomfortable and a little painful but not like this. We had sex like normal, he hits my cervix a little and then after I started getting bad pain I couldn’t move I had to force myself to sleep😔... its not like I orgasmed or anything. We had to stop having sex

I don’t get why it only happened sometimes and not all the time since he is well endowed and goes too deep most of the time.

Is it because I was dry or not really turned on? We didn’t do much foreplay and I wasn’t really in the mood. I was still sore the next day and today I’m almost 100%. Should I be worried about this? Could he have just hit my cervix too hard? My cervix is really low when I’m not turned on.