Crushed ....

Zoe

So I just found out I’m pregnant, I’m 6 weeks and my parents are livid With me and not willing to help me out or really support me because the father is a POS AND has another baby and can’t take care of that one cuz he signed away his rights and I’m torn because I don’t wanna spend all my life dealing w his BS. should I remove the baby? Or keep it despite what my parents think, I barely have any money to my name, I’d have to find my own place that’s rough. and I’m not really prepared much... But is it scary mentally having An abortion? I need some insight. Good or BAD. my parents will come around most likely but there not happy and want the best for my LIFE. and wanna see me happy and I’m happy but I’m not happy w the baby’s father, so I should I drag a baby through that???? :( I SHOULD ALSO add he owes thousands of dollars to his other baby and hasn’t PAID Shit :( and he said if I remove the baby he’s done with me, but That’s okay, because I’m fed up with someone calling me names and being verbally abusive to me everyday .