Am I overreacting ?

Mikayla

Okay so my husband was off work today and I got up and made him waffles. Then we went out and started mowing the grass. While he was mowing I started cleaning the house. He came in mid way through mowing and said he was starting to get hungry. I said me too I’ll make up something when I finish cleaning. He went back out to mow and I kept cleaning. He gets inside before I’m done cleaning and gets shitty at me because I hadn’t made anything yet. He goes are you serious you seriously haven’t made anything to eat yet. I asked you like two hours ago. Mind you I’m hungry too and not even close to being done cleaning. And he just keeps getting shitty at me and bringing it up that I didn’t make him food. Didn’t say anything about me slaving cleaning while watching the baby and only having 1 good leg because I recently had major foot surgery. I’m just upset because I did all that work and cleaned the whole house by myself and worked really hard and the first thing he says when he comes inside is how he’s mad I didn’t make him lunch yet.