Love you bunches but I see you are a player and don't want to even try to be a couple

fuck

Wow 😳 what a great day I'm going home and everyone is going to be mad at me for standing up for my self and It's going to be awesome revenge is going to sweet and I could probably get a chance to meet the new love of my life and start dam real family not this nonsense and hurting my life and feelings

Now that im good and not homeless and trying to further my life and make the family and friends that are not just using me and leaving me alone and sending random people to fuck with me I don't know how to get through that I'm going to go home and change the way life is and have control over the way I'm being used to have a good feeling that I am being played with it's not cool It seems that I am not good enough to be included in the recent things that are going on I guess I'll just be lonely and looking for a good southern man I Kno will treat me like a princess and I don't just want to make it look like it is cause I'm fine with the disappointed waysv I've been feeling