Needing guidance and prayers

Christina

Hello everyone! I need some words of encouragement and advice. I am 16 weeks pregnant and couldn’t be any happier. Our blessing is a rainbow baby and we thank God everyday for him. I couldn’t do a proper announcement and a gender reveal because my brothers had the virus. Thank goodness they are feeling better. Not even 2 weeks after we made our announcement, my sister announces her engagement. I am happy she will be married, unfortunately I feel she has stolen my thunder. Now she talks nonstop about her engagement and I feel put in the back burner. She doesn’t want to talk to me about my pregnancy, knowing I have been through a miscarriage and a preterm loss. Deep inside I know she had been planning to get married because she posted her engagement as if it was planned out. Now I feel everyone has lost interest in my news and I can’t be happy. I can’t talk to my pastor about this because we go to a small family church where everyone knows everyone. I can’t talk to my mentor who is best friends with my sister. I need some advice from Christian women who will help me go into the right path.