Boyfriends female “bestfriend”

So before I start , I’m not controlling or insecure and I do think that men and women can have strictly platonic relationships..... but this isn’t that !

So, me and my boyfriend have been dating for a few months and overall the relationship is good. The only issue for me is his “bestfriend”. When we first started dating I would pick up on little things that he would do or say pertaining to her and I wouldn’t say anything because they’ve been friends for a little while and I didn’t want to come into the relationship trying to control him or rearrange his life. It just breaks my heart because you can tell when someone is in love and he straight up loves this girl. They work together, they do damn near everything together. She’s the only one of his friends he hasn’t let me meet yet. he’s constantly trying to say how that’s his sister but did admit to liking her but she turned him down. Even in his phone(No I didn’t go through the messages) but she’s his first pinned messages and her contact photo is a picture of her with bra and panties. His explanation for that is because she changed it to that. She also has a son and one day my bf was around him and says “it’s so crazy , I’m around him so much people think I’m his dad” I was just like umm okay. I feel like the only reason he likes those comments is because he’s excited at the fact that people think that she’ll actually fuck him. I d k what it is but he constantly says it. I feel like at any given moment if she says she wants him there goes my relationship. His voice changes when she calls , he gets nervous if I bring her up. And I don’t think they’ve slept together but he definitely wants to she just doesn’t want him .

I just feel like she has the same access that I have to him and I’m not okay with that. Women can be so evil so I feel like she would lead him on out of spite just because she can.

What would y’all do in my situation?

Like I said he’s great , very respectful, treats me very very well he’s just in love , I feel like he wants to move on he expresses all the time how much our relationship means to him but I feel like she’s in the way. Do I just wait around to see if he’ll eventually get over her or do I just leave now ?