I need help in my relationship

Avery

My boyfriend and I have been dating for just under a year. He is just about to turn 17 and I’m 16. I love him he’s the first guy I’ve ever felt like this with and It is honestly surreal. The problem is that his mom doesn’t like me or the fact that he’s dating someone. She cried when she found out he had a girlfriend, she cried when he told her he loves me and she cried when he told her we were sexually active even though she directly asked him if we were (they aren’t religious). My boyfriend has a job and is clearly capable of making good decisions. I think I’m very polite, only come over on weekends and whenever I’m invited for dinner I bring dessert or some sort of salad. I’m having a hard time deciding what to do at this point I can’t handle the comments she makes about him being in a relationship with me. Btw he has an older brother and throughout his teens she wasn’t like this at all so it isn’t an only child thin.

(Also I made another post about this awhile ago but it wasn’t in detail just in case you saw that one)