I am pissed!!!! The wait begins.

An

Let me start by saying I have quarantined for the last 9 months. I made sure only to leave the house for essentials and I’m also home with the 4 kiddos 3 in virtual school and a 2 1/2 year old and I am currently 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

My husband is a delivery driver who works primarily alone and he stays safe and away from others. My brother in law works at the airport for a package handling company (won’t name them) and my mother in law works from home. We are all in the same house as of 2 months ago because we are moving into a new place in the next couple weeks and it’s easier to save if we combined living space temporarily. Now we all stay safe as we can and not do anything stupid as basically everyone is a germaphobe literally.

So we just got word that the company my brother in law works for let him work with someone in close proximity in a closed area (secure) with a known COVID positive person and they didn’t bother to alert him once they confirmed the positive test!!!!! 😡😡😡 he over heard the bosses talking about it and he confronted them and they replied “we can just make a report if you want us to”

When I say I’m pissed because if you knew why not send that person home versus allowing them to work in a closed off area with people who don’t have a clue that this person has the damn virus?!?!?!!!!!

So now he has an appointment to get tested and we all have to do the same more than likely in a few days since this all just occurred overnight. He works overnight and just got off an hour or 2 ago.

Just needed to freaking vent man.