Guy I used to hang out with as a kid(young teen) is now sort of Tiktok famous...

So this guy I used to hang out around and knew for many years is like tiktok famous I guess now? He has like over 600 thousand followers and over 5M likes.

And like he’s popped up on my FYP many times but I never knew it was him because he was(is) one of those people that wears a mask to hide his face(although there are now some videos/tiktoks of him showing his face)

I’ve legit seen women simp(swoon) over this kid(I call him a kid even though he isn’t anymore) and I think I might have a few times as well(which I’m grossed out about) and it’s just sooo weird!

Like he’s a year younger then me and I’ve know him and his family since I think I was around 8? And legit saw him almost start going into puberty as well(I say almost because I wasn’t around him much after age 13).

He used to annoy the shit out of me as kids too and was always SO immature and I don’t really get annoyed by people and was always pretty calm, but this kid would always found a way to annoy me somehow(he would do it on purpose too because I was too nice to ever really ever get after him).

I found this all out because his older sister just got married and her/their mom posted a lot of the pictures and videos from the wedding and Facebook and I was just looking through then saw a dancing video and saw her son wearing the same mask that I saw the tiktoker wear. Not to mention on my FYP I legit saw a video of him and said like “my sister just got married and here’s me on the dance floor” or something like that a few days prior and did more investigating and found out it was the same kid/guy!

He wasn’t a bad looking kid but never super cute and now that he’s older is kind of the same so I kind of wonder how people swoon over him and his thirst traps as well. it’s just sooo weird to me too that I’ve seen so many women(young and older) simp(swoon) over him and I think with some I did too or they definitely shocked me and it was a guy I knew VERY WELL!

Craziest thing I’ve figured out personally this entire year tbh.

I’d also like to add I’m not hating on the guy or anything and am glad he’s like successful and seems to be having fun with it all. Finding out about all of this has just really blown my mind.