Disappointed in mom sleeping with everyone she works with

Growing up my mom always preached about not having causal sex and not letting someone you don’t know into your body because you will exchange their energy & blah blah blah. She always had this high standard when it comes to relationships and in a way instilled in me which is why I tend to be conservative and protective of myself. Well she works on her own clock and anytime she has a project she ends up getting close to the guy she’s working with and sleeps with them. I’m not slut shaming but it’s so disappointing seeing my mom get played when she’s always raised me to not do what she’s doing. She spends too much time sad and hung up on men that only want sex and it takes a toll on me since she starts developing low self esteem and it depresses tf out of me. She’s stopped acting like a mother and just pours it all out on me and in a way I feel like I’m her mother and far more mature. I want her to be happy and find a good man but she just keeps repeating the same mistakes. Is it wrong to feel this way about your mom?