5 weeks and 3 days 👶🏽 Due Oct 9th

In December 2020 I was diagnosed with PCOS which made sense with my struggles with my weight, severe stomach cramps and never having conceived (despite not being on contraception for 8 years).

I had accepted by this point, I was extremely unlikely to ever get pregnant naturally and potentially never be a mother.

Honestly, I feel like a miracle has happened. I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant (petrified of anything going wrong) but here I am!

Last year I lost over three stone (not much else to do in the pandemic) and my periods were regular for the first time in my life.

I conceived with my now previous partner who has a 3 year old girl with his ex-wife. They co-parent well. Unfortunately, he has said he is not ready to be a father again and would prefer me to terminate. He has sadly now blocked me and am unable to contact him at all as I have chosen to keep it. This has saddened me greatly as he is 35, 11 years my senior and already a great dad but I can accept this. Has anyone ever had experience of this? Where the father is not wanting to support but changes his mind? I don’t need his help financially as I am a primary school teacher but would love him to be a father as I know how amazing he is!

Anyway, it feels all a bit complicated and hard but after years of thinking I couldn’t, I will finally have my baby and my own (non-conventional) family. This should be and is the happiest time of my life.

I have prayed and longed for this baby. Thank you God. Please keep him/her safe in me❤️