Potty training autistic son

ja

So I have 5 children 2 boys have autism one is 11 the other is 7 I haven't had issues potty training any of my other children but my 7 year old can't seem to consistently go pee in toilet and he never goes poop in toilet I've tried everything currently we have h in pull ups but they don't even work if he poops in pull up he will take it out and play or hide it he goes pee in toilet all day but at night when the house is quite and we are in bed he feels the need to wake up and pee on my walls ( his bedroom ) or on carpet ...no matter what I do I can't get him to use the bathroom like a human being does please for the love of God please help I'm in desperate need of good advice I just bought a 70 thousand dollar home and I don't want it to be destroyed he does have learning issues and is autistic I'm not blind to what autistic children do but I've googled I've talked with his school cause he attends a special needs school I've spoke to his therapist I've done everything I don't have Friends and family is no help so I'm turning to you guys please help