Thyroid help.

I’m just about 13wks pregnant. We’ve recently moved and I’ve noticed quite a bit of hair loss to the point where I finally became concerned, I contacted my primary care doctor who did a thyroid test which they said came back in normal range and said the one my OB did for my TSH came back within normal as well, they sent me back for more blood work in January to do a different kind of thyroid test that came back as my TSH was within normal at 3.64 and my I think they said T4 or T3 came back a little low as 0.62 so they id me redo the bloodwork again in February to see if it went back to normal, I just got the results from that, my TSH went down a little to 3.36 but still within normal range and my T4 or T3 went up slightly to 0.64 they want me to retest again in a month to see where I’m at, they said my T4 or T3 should be at 0.70 to be within normal range... they said it shouldn’t affect my pregnancy at this moment but I never had these issues with my other two pregnancies... nervous not sure what’s going on. Anyone have any experience with this???