I’m in love with a guy who is taken 💔

Two years ago there was this guy at my church, he liked me, but I want in a good place then. I wasn’t ready for a relationship and I was scared of commitment, so I pushed him away. I was scared I wasn’t good enough or that he had a false conception of me.

He persisted for a few months the after I started being distant, but then he suddenly started dating another girl. Nobody thought it would last long because she wasn’t very nice to people and she had a history of cheating on every past boyfriend she had.

While they were dating, the guy and I became good friends, because there was no pressure. I started to get to know the real him and ohhh boyyy did I fall hard.

Months later I found out from his brother that the reason he started dating this other girl so quickly was because he was trying to get over me. I figured I was too late tho, so I didn’t say anything. I was confident that if it was meant to be, that eventually he would brake up with her and then I would tell him how I felt. But he never broke up with her. We remained good friends until this last summer, when he started distancing himself from me.

I hadn’t talked to him for 4 months, until last week. I thought I was over him, but I only thought that because I hadn’t talked to him.

Last week his boss offered me a job, and I really needed a job, so I took it even though I knew it would be really hard for me to work with him every day. I started working there last week.

I missed him so much. And I am still in love with him. I don’t know what to do.

I feel like it’s too late to tell him. But if I never tell him, then I’m going to spend forever wondering what if I did.

Help me! 😭