Am I overreacting ??

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years and we live together and have a baby on the way that’s due October 19th. He went to Cancun jump off ( if you don’t know it’s a lot of parties in the spans of 4 days) I was against it but I was like you know what ima let him go have fun with his friends. He called me throughout the duration of him being there asking how me and the baby was etc. He got back Tuesday and this morning I asked him to show me the pictures and videos he took because I just wanted to see and come to find out they went to a strip club and he got a lap dance form a girl and he smacking her butt and she twerking/bounce on his lap. I felt so disrespected because if I was dancing on some guy it would be disrespectful. I’m like what you were dancing with girls at these parties too and he didn’t say anything! He says I’m overreacting and anyone else would say it’s fine. I don’t think it’s fine and plus I’m pregnant at home while you’re out partying dancing with girls in Cancun. I don’t know what to do...

Update

I told him I didn’t want him to go from the beginning but he said he was going regardless of what I said. I tried talking to him multiple times about not going and how I felt about it but it honestly got me no where except yelled at. He mad me feel bad about how I felt about the jump-off party. Before he left I told him I don’t want him dancing with any girls etc. I never discussed a strip club with him because I didn’t think they would even think of going to one while they were there. I’ve been to clubs and parties and I never once danced with guys etc just because I can doesn’t mean I should because it’s so disrespectful to your partner. I really appreciate everyone’s input !