UPDATE ON MY NOW EXBOYFRIEND ‼️

Gracie

Hey it’s Gracie again :( Well it turns out y’all were right for not moving in with him. I should have knew that our relationship was too good be true! 💔 He used me as a rebound for his ex. I should have seen it coming. Every time I would come over she was always there. He told me not to make it weird and that she is just his BFF. Bruh. He goes to the gym every day and works out with her! How am I supposed to NOT MAKE THAT WEIRD. I literally been crying nonstop bc this dude he fucked me, he act liked he cared and loved me. I thought he was the one. I just graduated so I was able to spend the night with him and do things that were so special to me bc I never been able to do them with a guy before. And he FUCKING new that too! I was gonna make a post about him and show him off bc I was happy but he broke my heart and now it’s pointless. Even when he took me bowling, golfing, canoeing. She came with. He would cheer her on during bowling and not too me so I just felt uncomfortable. I didn’t wanna tell him I was bc he said not to make it weird. She’s a pretty Asian and she is nice. So no hate to her. I just am sad he took away all my special moments that I will never be able to have back. 😭 we would go out to eat with her and the last time I came over to his place he made me go to her birthday party. I had to sleep in her guest bedroom bc he wanted to stay the night at her place. I was crying till 3am that night bc that’s when he went to bed with me. He made me go to bed around 12, told me I was tired. So I just laid in her guest bed crying, listening to what they were doing. I could hear them watching a scary movie and then he told her he was gonna take a shower at her place. And I just was overthinking so much. I was so depressed, I still am. He was so nice to me but bc he was still best friends with his ex I didn’t feel special. And then he left me. and I just new I wasn’t good enough for him to stay.

I do have to mention though that this ex is not the ex that he used me as a rebound for. He dated someone after her and she was very toxic he said. and that he needed space. he told me he was trying not to let me get too attached to him and that’s why he was making himself busy. Playing on his games, inviting his friends over. Never enough me and him time only when we went to bed. He lives 2 hours away so when I come over I want to hang out it’s hard to see him already. He has everyday to go hang with his homies. No reason to not pay attention to me. I come over and every time I just end up crying. But isn’t the point of a relationship to be attached to one another so telling me that he didn’t want me to get too attached made my soul hurt so much. I just am so hurt. Idk how a guy can just use someone like that. It breaks my heart. Thought I had to share what had happened to me. 🥺 oh and btw. Do you like my hair? I went blonde to try and make myself feel better ig.