I think my boyfriend hates me or he’s probably bipolar

mimi

So when me and my boyfriend are good we’re very intimate and happy and there’s no disrespect but when we’re not good he’s very mean and says everything in the book to hurt me we had an argument last week and we squashed it I thought until he brought it up on thanksgiving while we were driving to his dads family home and I begged him please not today I think he knew it was going to put me in a bad state so we have not been good since he lost his job early this and hasn’t gotten one anyways today he told me he feels like he doesn’t deserve a girlfriend because he can’t take me out on dates and buy me gifts and when I got home from work he got mad because I wasn’t willing to give 250 a week so he can make his music videos I told I don’t mind once a month then he said well don’t think your position in my family will last for long and if I end up making it with out your help I’m not buying you anything then he mentioned how I refuse to give him a 3 sum he said if he was famous and had money I would then I said I wouldn’t he proceeded to say other “ bitches would “ so I’ve been crying for two hours he hasn’t console me he told me he’s sorry but he only saying that so I could stop crying but I’m extremely hurt and can’t stop crying I’m really hurt by him. I live with him as well. Idk what to do I feel like he hates me