Autism or Delayed?

My daughter is 18 months old and I’ve been stressing over her development. She responds to her name mostly, she’s starting to bring me toys to show me, and she babbles a lot, but not to us just by herself. She is trying to say words and she sings songs on the tv very well but barely talks to us. However, she does things that concerns me. She walks back and forth around the house, then runs around on her toes. She doesn’t point, she will drag us to whatever she wants. Sometimes she randomly falls crying without reason. She doesn’t pay anyone else attention, she completely ignores them when they’re talking to her. I must preface by saying as she was growing up we were stationed in a foreign country and didn’t speak the language so we were kinda isolated. Also as she was growing I was suffering through major depression and I didn’t interact with her as much as I should have, I kinda put her in front of the tv most of the days. I blame myself for where she is now but I’m not sure if her delays are all my fault or if she’s truly autistic (she did fail the mchatr).